Instructors use the CATME Smarter Teamwork system because they care about their students’ success. The CATME tools help students succeed in their class-related team experiences and develop one of the skills that employers value most: the ability to work effectively in teams.
CATME provides tools for:
- Assigning students to teams:
- Self and peer evaluations and rating team processes:
CATME Peer Evaluation
- Training students to rate teamwork:
CATME Rater Practice
- Training students to work in teams:
CATME Teamwork Training
- Making meetings more effective:
CATME Meeting Support
CATME helps instructors to:
- Gather information from students and provide feedback to students.
- Understand their student teams’ processes, team-members’ contributions, and students’ perspectives on their team experience.
- Be aware of problems that are occurring on their students’ teams
- Hold students accountable for contributing to their teams.
- Use best practices when managing student team experiences.